Today is Friday...

I am so glad that it is Friday, John is coming to Salt Lake to see us.... I hate that we have to wait til Friday to see him. But next week we will make the trip to find him and hopefully we will find a place or have a idea of where we want to be. I would like to be there by April, but we will see.
Kaprice in school makes it so hard, cause i don't want to hurt here education. I know will just have to work on things during the summer to make sure she is ready for the 4Th grade. Kaprice is a smart girl and will be OK i just want her to not struggle with things like I did.
Kaydree is getting into the cartoons a little bit more which is nice cause it slows her down just a hair..... but we have watch Cinderella 2 times today and it is only 11:41am, we are now onto Dora...... HELP ME!! well you all have a great weekend!! We will cause my honey will be here

No comments: